Monday, May 19, 2008

The Last 10 Pounds


Alwyn Cosgrove takes a look into loosing the Last 10 pounds on T-nation. A great read. I have decided to give this a shot. Beside this I am already lifting heavy on 3 days. With routine being :

Day 1: Deadlift(Hip dominant) + Vertical Push

Day2: Bench Press variations (Horizontal Push) + Row variations (Horizontal Pull)

Day 3: Squat (Quad dominant) + Vertical Pull

Going to do 3 metabolic routine as suggested in article on lifting days or off days as time suits me. I feel toughest thing for me would be to get NEPA walks because of time consideration.

But as Alwyn quotes Dan John,

"Fat loss is an all-out war. Give it 28 days — only 28 days. Attack it with all you have. It's not a lifestyle choice; it's a battle. Lose fat and then get back into moderation. There's another one for you: moderation. Revelation says it best: 'You are lukewarm and I shall spit you out.' Moderation is for sissies."


So I better get down to work..
AddThis Social Bookmark Button